The most important asset to any individual looking to raise their brand online, is a Personal Website.
It is the forefront of you online, the home of your image and the gateway to opportunity.
Therefore if you are in the position where you are thinking of getting yourself a professional website, you should be considering some of these questions:
- Who do i get to build my Website or do i try do it myself?
- What platform do i use to build the site?
- Are there any layout templates or do i have to get one coded?
- Where do i get the Hosting for my site?
Then you will ask yourself the all important question:
- Damn, what name do i even give my site that best suits the image i want to portray?
Choosing a name for your personal Website is like naming your first born, (ok, i’m speculating here but it’s important). You may think your name isn’t very catchy or you may want to go with an alias.