I was tasked by an agency to develop a digital KPI system for social media usage with client BBC Worldwide.
BBC Worldwide Limited is the main commercial arm and a wholly owned subsidiary of the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC).
As part of their operation they need to be able to understand the value of social media. This requires analytical thinking to determine what to measure, how to measure and what insight to pull out.
This report included:
- Audit of current properties
- Current procedures
- Share of voice (of properties)
- Share of voice (of competitors)
- Organic vs Viral incoming traffic
- Influencer mapping
- Keyword analysis
- Territorial analysis of keywords
- Hashtag analysis and best practice usage
- Formula creation for reach, engagement and monetisation of properties